The following is the Refund/Cancellation Policy:
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities
- Membership in the YMCA of Wayne County is non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable
- Membership may be put on hold. Please contact your branch Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
- Notification in writing ten (10) days prior to next billing date is required to terminate a membership. Faxes and e-mails to the Membership Director of your home branch are acceptable forms of termination as well as filling out the termination form at any YMCA of Wayne County location. You must receive a confirmation e-mail or letter to confirm the termination request was processed.
- Ten (10) days notice prior to next billing date is required to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 13 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of YMCA Branch fitness equipment orientation.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member's credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member's credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
- The YMCA is founded on Christian principles and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct.